Adare Manor & Adare
The Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Resort in County Limerick, Ireland, is the ultimate luxury five star vacation destination complete with an 18 hole championship golf course, luxurious treatment rooms, world-class dining facilities, fishing, shopping, sightseeing and a host of other estate activities guaranteed to make memories which will last a lifetime.
For your convenience, you may make your room reservation online or you may contact us via e-mail or telephone to discuss your wishes. Please peruse our website for a detailed description of our various types of luxury accommodation, a full listing of sporting and leisure activities in Adare and the surrounding Limerick countryside, location and transportation information, group information, a media kit and much more. Adare Manor Hotel Voted 4th Best Golf Resort.
- Winner Ireland’s Leading Hotel at The World Travel Awards 2010
- Home to the JP McManus Invitational Pro Am – July 2010
- IGTOA Golf Resort of the Year 2009
- Voted Best Resort Hotel in Ireland by the Irish National Hospitality Awards November 2009
- Voted Top Parkland Course in Ireland by Golf Digest Ireland June 2009
- Host of the Irish Open 2007 & 2008
- No 1 Golf Resort in Europe by Condé Nast Traveler Magazine “June 2008 Readers Poll”
- Member of 2010 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List
- No 1 Golf Resort in Ireland by Condé Nast Traveler Magazine “June 2005 & June 2006 Readers Poll”
- Listed by Travel & Leisure Magazine in the Top 500 Best Hotel’s in the world
Adare Village (Image Gallery)
Situated in the south west of Ireland, Adare is regarded as Ireland’s prettiest and most picturesque village – a haven for those wishing to escape and unwind taking in its medieval surroundings. Situated on the river Maigue, a tributary of the river Shannon, Adare is steeped in history dating back to 1200ad. Adare has been the subject of many rebellions, wars and conquests, leaving behind a legacy of historical monuments. In the early 19th century, the Earl of Desmond, laid the plan for the existing streets and townhouses of Adare. These lands and dwellings were rented to tenants, under various agreements, some of which still exist today.
Adare village is an architectural wealth of scenic beauty. The mix of centuries is blended into everyday life as some of the thatched cottages are home to arts and crafts shops. The main street of Adare is punctuated with beautiful stone buildings, medieval monastries and ruins and the picturesque village park. There is an abundance of excellent Pubs and Restaurants to suit every taste (more..)
Thinking About a Road Trip? See here for deals: Travel Deals